Advice Discussion Forum
Click on Explore to start from the begining.
Click on Read to start with a random path.
Advice forum topics you didn't visit:
- I am having a back pain for years. I've tried many things but, so far, nothing worked. How can I 'fix' my back?
- I am looking for some good idea. Do you know any?
- Trust your instincts.
- good idea. bad idea
- Give me your thoughts
- My advice is to leave America while you still can. After much study into Bible prophecy it is clear that a nation that very much resembles ours is the victim off a nuclear holocaus
- Is animation porn illegal?
- Never tell your problems to anyone. 20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them.
- The root of every world problem is trust.
- Nothing will change in your life until you change your own BEHAVIOR.
- The real trick to life is not to be in the know, but be in the mystery.
- How to triforce.
- I need some advice:(
- I have a few girls making my life miserable and harassing me. What are some good ways to get back at them where I won't get in any trouble?
- Justin bieber is gay
- What are some things to know before investing?
- Why is it that the harder I try to stay strong, the harder it is to hold back my tears?
- hello!hello!does anybody come here?
- If you knew a 21 year old college student going to school for neural surgery, would you tell the police about the guy selling him crack?
- do not put out to the dominoes delivery driver
- Have you ever met someone and felt that you have seen him/her before & yet it is not love? There's no semblance btwn that person you see and the ppl you already know. What's this?
- I have trouble respection others, and i'm quite obnoxious at times, but i'm not a bully. Advice?
- BFs mum helped us move house, my bookcase "accidentally" fell off the trailer on the highway nearly smashing.. she was a removalist for ten years. Passive aggressive or paranoia?
- Getting married to best friend, but she isn't attracted to me... what should I do?
- what do you do when you fall from clarity into the mist of uncertainty and emotion?
- the holy god bung that will destroy us all if searched on google, is he real or not?
- I'm out of work, have two kids, engaged to a woman that has health issues (RA)
- It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle it without debate.
- Help a person who is in trouble, and they will remember you when they are in trouble again.
- The Corny Handbook - free on Kindle
Start a new topic:
First time here? Before you start a new topic at the link above see why this forum is unique by going through this .