Economy Discussion Forum
Click on Explore to start from the begining.
Click on Read to start with a random path.
Economy forum topics you didn't visit:
- What is economy?
- The smarter the people are, the richer the world because everybody becomes a contributor.
- Global Public Debt $40 Trillion US: What does this mean?
- Banks should be destroyed.
- If you control food [production], you control people. This is what international banks are trying to do through the IMF reforms.
- What is money?
- What is moneyless economy?
- Definitive Model of Economics and Why Markets Fail
- Price of life.
- No permanent solution in economics Economics allocate resources to other fields and we have permanently resolved many issues.Issues like poverty, unemployment remain perenial WHY
- If all the paper money was suddenly withdrawn from circulation, would the value of coins shoot up? Would the barter system come into practice? What other scenarios are possible?
- Should the federal reserve be abolished?
- My theory on the Petro Dollar Recycling system: is it accurate?
- The last nail for the death of the middle class coffin is being voted on shortly. Most of them are too busy doing a selfie of a selfie while doing fakebook to realize. TPA kills.
- Do you think you're better off after central banks stealing so much growth from the future?
- How do you feel about the economy right now?
- Berlin Economic Forum 2014
Start a new topic:
First time here? Before you start a new topic at the link above see why this forum is unique by going through this .