Cognitive Science Discussion Forum
Click on Explore to start from the begining.
Click on Read to start with a random path.
Cognitive Science forum topics you didn't visit:
- What is common sense?
- Mind reading is now possible.
- Can one think visually and without using language and words?
- Size of the brain matters.
- All our ideas come from sense experience which they copy.
- whats your favourite escapist activity??
- Changes in way we see as we grow
- How are common sense and reason different?
- Cognitive Science Job Outlook and Education?
- If you take Ritalin and have Inattentive ADHD, what does Ritalin do for you?
- Limitless (2011) - movie - Some say the Limitless movie is the best movie ever made about paying attention, concentration, memory, and ADHD - your view?
- Is there a role for irrational psychology is generating ideas or supporting emotionalism?
- Where does creativity come from? Can it be nurtured? I seem not to have any at all, and I would like to have some.
- Inattentive ADHD vs Absence Epilepsy? What are some of the differences? Working memory? Spaced out? Focus? Attention span?
- Ideas, over time, tend to manifest. Agree? Disagree? X-ref: Thoughts are things; thoughts become things.
- Organic Nutrition - Do you feel healthier eating organic nutrition or are there no benefits from eating organic foods?
- Conscious mind, Subconscious mind, Superconscious mind - What do they mean to you? Cognitive Science / Metaphysics
- If you take Dexedrine and have Inattentive ADHD, what does the medicine Dexedrine do for you?
- Working memory - If you have Inattentive ADHD, does Ritalin or caffeine temporarily improve small aspects of working memory for you (as in math, etc.)?
- Cognitive Science Job Outlook
- A Pound of Joy, A Pound of Joy.
Start a new topic:
First time here? Before you start a new topic at the link above see why this forum is unique by going through this .