Politics and Political Science Discussion Forum
Click on Explore to start from the begining.
Click on Read to start with a random path.
Politics and Political Science forum topics you didn't visit:
- Democracy exists only when people participate.
- Is democracy the best form of government?
- American citizens face "civil and/or criminal penalties" for unauthorized travel to Cuba.
- Direct democracy vs. representative democracy.
- Freedom in post-Soviet era
- Is Obama a tyrant?
- question about citizenship?
- education Compulsory Should there be minimum education qualification for politicians?
- Ron Paul sucks.
- Our world could exist without a need for money, if we had started off that way.
- Is Hugo Chavez good for America?
- Communism is destruction by theory because it provides abolition of all values. Thus it requires a huge apparatus to control people. So its only final purpose can be destruction.
- People say Bush is stupid and yet he is the president for the 2nd time! Does that mean that other candidates as well as voters are even more stupid?
- There is a War going on for your Mind!
- If you think of yourselves as helpless and ineffectual, it is certain that you will create a despotic government to be your master.
- Nepal ....... in between China and India.
- foreign policy of india
- Think Iike a political scientist-what are the variables a political scientist might consider in looking at any policy or political issue? For example, equity for all vs individual
- Why Ron Paul will win 2008 election.
- #bookclub 1 - post preferences
- Abstaining from saying what one thinks leads to dictatorship.
- Ted Kennedy was a hologram. He was too ill to speak and was recreated using the hologram technology they used in American Idol to recreate Elvis.
- How is the rest of world?
- Will Prime Minister Justin Trudeau be able to lead Canada back to prosperity? Or will he drown us in debt for the next 100 years?
- The Korean drama 2010
- An Open Letter To All You Ron Paul People
- i think george bush should pull out of korea. any objections?
- Open Source Online Government
- What is the primary function of the IMF
- What is the most primary or main reason in the emergence of imperialism that the imperial powers were interested in acquiring colonies
Start a new topic:
First time here? Before you start a new topic at the link above see why this forum is unique by going through this .